Shumate installs and services all major brands of residential and commercial equipment and backs all service with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
The Shumate Difference: Shumate's experienced comfort advisors can create an entirely new HVAC design for your home or help you select the best individual unit. NATE - certified technicians will install your equipment. Afterwards, Shumate will perform a professional inspection to ensure the installation meets our high standards.
When you need to make an investment in new HVAC equipment, you need it done right. The wrong equipment or poor installation will cost you time and money and it will not solve your problem or make your home more comfortable.
Choosing the Right HVAC Equipment - Why It Matters: The HVAC equipment you select affects your utility bills, home comfort, air quality and long term equipment costs.
- Selecting New HVAC Equipment and What You Should Know:
- New equipment should have the capacity to meet your home's heating, cooling and air quality needs.
- When replacing equipment, it's important that your new equipment be compatible with your existing equipment for best results.
- Insulation is an important aspect of your home's heating, cooling and air quality.
- Sealing your home properly helps prevent infiltration of outdoor air temperatures.
- New energy efficiency ratings for air conditioners, gas furnaces and water heaters can help you select equipment that's both efficient and energy saving for better home comfort and lower costs.
Tip: Make sure to schedule your preventative maintenance. With a Shumate home maintenance plan, you'll lower your monthly utility bills by having a more efficient HVAC system. More importantly, a maintained system dramatically lengthens the life of your equipmentsaving you thousands of dollars by not having to prematurely replace your system.
Shumate Comfort Customers enjoy pre-season preventive maintenance check-ups twice a year. They're also entitled to other benefits like priority service and special discounts. Learn more.