Shumate installs and services all major brands of residential and commercial equipment and backs all service with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
The Shumate Difference: Shumate's experienced comfort advisors can create an entirely new HVAC design for your home or help you select the best individual unit. NATE - certified technicians will install your equipment. Afterwards, Shumate will perform a professional inspection to ensure the installation meets our high standards.
Heater Repair & Replacement
Atlanta Heating and Atlanta Furnace Replacement | Heater Replacement Atlanta | Heat
For a professional diagnosis, contact Shumate. Your certified technician and Shumate comfort advisor will provide expert service and advice, from total system design to individual unit replacement.
Tip: You could save substantially on utility bills by upgrading to a 90-percent-or-higher- efficiency gas furnace. This checklist can help you determine if it's time for a new furnace or new heaters in your home.
- Repair Cost: If the cost to repair your furnace is 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of a new unit, replacement makes sense. If you have experienced problems with your heaters (key word-does it apply?) or furnace in the past, it may be more cost effective to replace them.
- Warranty: Consult the Terms and Conditions of your equipment warranty before making repair or replacement decisions. Generally, replacement parts fall under the original warranty, so they are only warranted as long as your original warranty is in effect. Repair labor is often not covered by your warranty.
- Equipment Age: Equipment ages at different rates depending on how well you maintain it and the operating demands you place on it. In general, if your heaters (key word-same?) or gas furnace are over 10- to 15-years old, it likely makes sense to invest in new equipment.
- Moving or Staying: If you plan to move in the near future, repair is usually a good choice. However, if you plan on staying in your home, it makes sense to invest in an energy efficient furnace for comfort and cost savings.
- How Well Is Your Existing Furnace Working: Are your gas bills too high? Is your home warm enough?
FACT: Humidifiers and insulation can reduce your home heating costs.
Tip: Make sure to schedule your preventative maintenance. With a Shumate home maintenance plan, you'll lower your monthly utility bills by having a more efficient HVAC system. More importantly, a maintained system dramatically lengthens the life of your equipment, saving you thousands of dollars by not having to prematurely replace your system. Shumate Comfort Customers enjoy pre-season preventive maintenance check-ups twice a year. They're also entitled to other benefits like priority service and special discounts.