Shumate installs and services all major brands of residential and commercial equipment and backs all service with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
The Shumate Difference: Shumate's experienced comfort advisors can create an entirely new HVAC design for your home or help you select the best individual unit. NATE - certified technicians will install your equipment. Afterwards, Shumate will perform a professional inspection to ensure the installation meets our high standards.
Remodeling and New Home Construction
Atlanta Home Remodeling | Atlanta, GA Remodeling Contractors
Whether you want to remodel your bathroom or you're planning to build a brand new home, you've got one chance to get it done right the first time.
Designing and installing home HVAC systems' correctly, is both an art and a science. It requires thought and planning. Unfortunately, many heating and air conditioning systems are inadequate or installed improperly. We know. We fix a lot of mistakes - sometime even having to replace entire systems.
Tip: Choose how you will heat and cool the air before deciding on new cabinets or flooring for that kitchen remodeling job. Unlike new floors or cabinets, your heating and cooling choices will affect your comfort, utility bills and even health and well being, now and for years to come.
Call today to schedule a free evaluation of your remodeling or new home construction project:
Selecting New HVAC Equipment - Some Things You Should Know
- New equipment should have the capacity to meet your home's heating, cooling and air quality needs.
- When replacing equipment, it's important that your new equipment be compatible with your existing equipment for best results.
- Insulation is an important aspect of your home's heating, cooling and air quality.
- Sealing your home properly helps prevent infiltration of outdoor air temperatures.
- New energy efficiency ratings for air conditioners, gas furnaces and water heaters can help you select equipment that's both efficient and energy saving for better home comfort and lower costs.
Tip: Make sure to schedule your preventative maintenance. With a Shumate home maintenance plan, you'll lower your monthly utility bills by having a more efficient HVAC system. More importantly, a maintained system dramatically lengthens the life of your equipment - saving you thousands of dollars by not having to prematurely replace your system.
Shumate Comfort Customers enjoy pre-season preventive maintenance check-ups twice a year. They're also entitled to other benefits like priority service and special discounts. Learn more.